THERE ARE THREE FORMS ON THIS PAGE, PLEASE CHECK WHICH ONE YOU NEED!
1. Sign-up form:
This is how you tell me you are interested in a slot, and what sort of work you’re looking for.
THIS IS NOT YOUR COMMISSION FORM. This is only the signup form.
- Your real name and your username/nickname:
2. What service(s) are you looking for?
3. How many dolls?
4. What head size (wig size in inches) are the dolls?
5. Brand and sculpt
6. Resin color
7. Any special markings/tattoos? (please include description and reference images)
8. Extensive freckles (more than a few over the nose)?
9. Skin texturing?
10. Facial hair?
11. If it’s a faceup, will you need a previous faceup removed?
12. If it’s a faceup, will you need eyelashes applied?
13. Will you provide your own eyelashes?
14. What is your zip code (or country if not in the USA)?
15. How much insurance (if any/amount in USD) would you like for the way back?
16. Would you like an express slot? ($15 fee applies)
2. Commission form:
This is how you tell me how you want your doll to look.
Once your slot is confirmed, please copy/paste this form into a Word file or email and fill it out; then email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to include your real name and your shipping address!
Also, please include a printed or hand-written copy of the form in the box with your doll. This is really important! It makes my work much faster, and also ensures I don’t get any dolls mixed up.
AngelToast Commission Form
DoA username (or nickname if not on DoA):
Doll #1 Details
Work #1 (e.g. Faceup):
Work #2 (e.g. mods, body blushing, etc.):
Eyelashes provided by you? (Y/N):
Removal of current faceup required? (Y/N):
Special markings (Y/N):
Skin texturing (Y/N):
Facial hair (Y/N):
Personality (for faceups only):
Specifications (feel free to include links to pictures):
3. Commission form for fantasy parts:
AngelToast Commission Form for Fantasy Parts
Doll #1 Details
Removal of current paint/blushing required? Y/N:
How many parts?
What color scheme/how many colors?
Any painting required (i.e. tattoos, lines, etc.)?